TechTarget doubles active accounts and account intent information in new version of Priority Engine, immediately increasing marketing and sales results
NEWTON, Mass .– (COMMERCIAL THREAD) –TechTarget, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTGT), the global leader in B2B technology purchase intent data and services, today announced that it has significantly increased the number of active accounts and purchase intent across the board. account available in his Priority motorâ¢ platform. The latest release introduces new sources of intent data available directly on the platform, expanding access to marketers and sales specialists and insight into key purchasing considerations of key accounts to drive better results:
Priority Engine now includes proprietary account-level intent and engagement data captured by prospects viewing relevant webinars, virtual events and videos on the BrightTALK â¢ Network (recently acquired by TechTarget).
Expanded account-level intent from deeper collection of account information on TechTarget’s network of over 140 technology-specific sites.
Launch of an improved version of Incoming converter with more in-depth background information for tech organizations on accounts visiting their own website.
âPriority Engine has a long history of providing B2B enterprise technology marketing and sales teams with the real purchase intent information they need to act with speed and confidence,â said Michael Cotoia, CEO of TechTarget. âThis new version gives our customers access to even more data and deeper insight to drive better business outcomes. ”
TechTarget’s Priority Engine is a leading SaaS platform that gives technology sales and marketing professionals direct access to the most active accounts and prospects looking for technology in their market. This new release will double the number of global accounts in the marketplace across all segments that technology marketing and sales teams have access to and add millions of new high-quality intent signals within the platform to help improve performance at scale for enterprise technology organizations:
- Discover more accounts in sales territories and target account lists: To give sellers access to more marketplace accounts in sales territories, target account lists, and tool searches.
- Improve prioritization and personalization capabilities with new insight into intentions: Sellers can discover new thematic key account insights based on their direct engagement with relevant content on TechTarget and BrightTALK.
- Higher match rates for accounts on ABM lists: Marketers can maximize account coverage and leverage new insights to drive account prioritization and increased engagement with target accounts.
- Retarget more accounts in the market with display advertising: Marketers can extend display advertising campaigns to new groups of accounts identified through the TechTarget and BrightTALK account-level intent.
More in-depth contextual information now available in Priority Engine Inbound Converter enables sales and marketing teams to better prioritize and engage their own website visitors
In addition to adding two new sources of account-level intent on the TechTarget and BrightTALK networks, this new version also has provides important upgrades to Priority Engine inbound converter information – give customers the context they need to better prioritize and engage accounts visiting their website in real time:
- See the exact pages accounts are viewing – Inbound Converter now automatically identifies and hyperlinks to specific pages that accounts visit
- Report high value-added types of pages (product pages, resources, blogs, etc.) – to improve account prioritization and uncover late stage opportunities.
- View the complete buyer’s journey with the new visitor timeline – Track when and how often specific accounts visit your site directly in Priority Engine to help prioritize delivery.
âPriority Engine’s Inbound Converter helps us identify which accounts visit our website AND provides context for each visit,â said Rebecca Durrance, Regional Marketing Manager, Pure Storage. âKnowing the exact pages the account is viewing on our site in real time is extremely helpful for our sales teams to take action. ”
TechTarget, winner of the 2021 CODiE Award for Best Business Intelligence and Marketing Solution, has solidified its leadership in its field due to the significant value and return on investment its customers are achieving. TechTarget’s purchase intent information is especially powerful because of the way it is designed and delivered to technology marketers and B2B sales professionals. Actionable insights within the Priority Engine platform are achievable due to the depth of original business intelligence content spanning TechTarget’s vast network as well as its suite of marketing, business engagement and marketing.
For more information on TechTarget Priority Engine, visit www.techtarget.com/Priority-Engine.
TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) is the global leader in intent-to-buy marketing and sales services that impact business technology companies. By creating abundant, high-quality editorial content on over 140 highly targeted and tech-specific websites, TechTarget attracts and nurtures communities of tech buyers who are researching their business’s information technology needs. . By understanding the content consumption behaviors of these shoppers, TechTarget creates information about purchase intentions that powers effective and efficient marketing and sales activities for customers around the world.
Enterprise Strategy Group â¢ (ESGÂ®) is a division of TechTarget and BrightTALK Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of TechTarget.
TechTarget has offices in Boston, London, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. For more information visit techtarget.com and follow us on Twitter @TechTarget.
(C) 2021 TechTarget, Inc. All rights reserved. TechTarget, the TechTarget logo and ESG are registered trademarks and Priority Engine, BrightTALK, and Enterprise Strategy Group are trademarks of TechTarget. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.