Folloze launches Live Events, a virtual event solution that delivers highly personalized and targeted attendee experiences
FOSTER CITY, Calif .– (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Folloze today launched Folloze Live Events, a new solution for frontline marketing teams. From acquisition to advocacy, Folloze Live Events extends the capabilities of the Folloze shopping experience using Zoom, giving frontline marketing teams a powerful tool to engage and advance B2B buyers at every point of the market. digital contact of their journey.
In-person, high-intensity contact events have always been at the heart of the marketing mix where people share their experiences and connect. In the wake of COVID-19 and the digital switchover, B2B revenue teams are competing for the attention of every buyer through various digital channels.
Folloze Live Events is the most effective way to replicate face-to-face engagement and support the entire event lifecycle – before, during and after the event. The solution leverages Zoom and enables frontline marketers in new ways to host interactive live experiences. For live and on-demand streaming, Folloze supports a range of industry standard video platforms. Examples of Folloze live events include account-specific meetings, regional customer events, personalized demo days, virtual briefing centers, and virtual customer breakfasts with Doordash delivery.
“The events of the past two years underscore the need to transform everyday experiences for a virtual world,” said John Tu, SDK product manager at Zoom. “Today marketers and sellers need new and innovative ways to build engaging relationships with their buyers. From digital round tables to customer field events, the Folloze Live Events solution is a game-changer. By integrating the Zoom Meeting SDK to bring Zoom functionality into the Track User Experience to support micro-targeted events, field teams can create and manage comprehensive event experiences in a way that satisfies customers. clients.”
“Virtual events are powerful, interactive and personalized channels for engaging customers,” said Steve O’Neil, director of Agent3, a global account-based marketing technology and services agency. “Unfortunately, the execution challenge associated with deploying these large-scale events can often be overwhelming for frontline marketing teams. Folloze Live Events increases our ability to deliver more personalized and targeted virtual event experiences to deeply engage the target accounts that matter most to our customers. ”
Small is Big: the next generation of micro-targeted events
Folloze Live Events was designed as an all-in-one solution for frontline marketing teams. The solution’s intuitive event experience designer ensures that any front-line marketer can quickly launch engaging virtual events for audiences of any size without requiring technical support or expertise. Key capabilities include:
- Zoom integration: Integrates with Zoom Meetings or Webinar to deliver a full experience, including viewing Zoom on a Folloze board, interactive Zoom features, registration, event tracking, contextualized content, etc.
- Video streaming: Folloze Live Events offers native support for live and on-demand streaming through standard video hosting platforms such as Brightcove, Vidyard, Vimeo, Wistia, and more.
- Native Simu-Live video streaming (scheduled for Q4 2021): The solution will offer out-of-the-box sim live streaming with a native video player, so marketers can download pre-produced video and schedule the content to play as a live session.
- Dynamic customization: Participants receive tailor-made experiences specific to their role and interests at each stage of the event lifecycle.
- Automated registration, private events and orchestration with sales: For targeted events requiring registration, Folloze offers point-and-click landing page setup, along with easy email automation and delivery through connected sales teams. Manage access to the event via password or multi-factor authentication, and Single Sign-On for closed events.
- Analysis of participant engagement: Folloze includes granular metric of attendee engagement, including time spent and content viewed, so marketing and sales teams can understand event performance and take informed action when tracking the event.
“Smaller, high-impact events have always played a critical role in educating and building relationships with purchasing teams,” said David Brutman, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Folloze. “We have seen an increasing demand for these customer engagement touchpoints to be digitized and able to execute them at a scale of hundreds of events per year. This requires a true agile model of democratizing the creation and management of virtual events, by any marketer who wishes to include it in their application program. With Folloze Live Events, frontline marketing teams for the first time have the tools to quickly launch tailored virtual experiences that engage and move prospects and customers to the next step in the buyer’s journey.
Resources to learn more
Folloze Live Events is available today for existing and new customers. Existing Folloze customers can try Folloze Live Events for free for up to five events. To learn more, access resources, or request a demo, visit the Folloze Live Event resource center.
On November 3, Folloze will host a webcast with Agent3 and the Demand Gen report to discuss best practices for running high impact live events as a revenue force multiplier. To register click here.
Folloze is building the leading B2B buying experience platform. Frontline marketing teams rely on Folloze to deliver engaging and personalized experiences throughout the buyer’s journey. With more than $ 10 billion in pipeline delivered, Folloze is fueling the growth of leading B2B brands, including Autodesk, RingCentral, Cisco and ServiceNow. To learn more, visit https://www.folloze.com/.