Digital Marketing Coordinator – Pedestrian TV
Team Timbuktu is a fast growing Australian sustainable e-commerce brand, encouraging outdoor adventure through collections that are sustainably and ethically manufactured. With the conviction that there is no need to compromise on style or durability, Team Timbuktu has recycled more than 100,000 plastic bottles in its fabrics and planted more than 3,500 trees since its launch in 2018, and has been featured in Marie Claire, Broadsheet, Elle and The Urban List.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious Paid Media Specialist to join the team to contribute and help develop our marketing strategy as we grow, with a focus on Paid Acquisition. As a small team flexibility and a hands-on approach are essential, being able to balance the big picture with day-to-day execution. This role centers around our funnel and paid acquisition strategy, but with the scope to later include ecommerce management, CRO, email marketing, market management, re-engagement and introduction of new channels.
The role will involve:
- Performance marketing management across all digital channels
- Funnel planning, ad creation and optimization
- Be responsible for achieving CAC and ROAS objectives
- Develop and execute campaigns including, but not limited to, Facebook and Google advertising, email, and social media
- Learn from analytics (website, social media, email, advertising) to implement changes to maximize sales, improve conversion rate, increase average order value
- Understand and contribute to the continuous improvement of the customer journey
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role, working with consumer products online (in-house or in agency)
- In-depth experience with Facebook ads is essential, previously managing strategy and budget while adapting and maintaining CAC targets (+ Google ads preferred)
- Experience within Google Analytics and Klaviyo (or similar email marketing platform)
- Preferably, you will have in addition to experience within Shopify, building landing pages, re-engagement and segmentation strategies (optional)
You will be both creative and analytical, a problem solver who knows how to prioritize, pivot and optimize. You’ll love testing (this one is important) and making data-driven decisions. With excellent organizational and communication skills as well as a strong sense of initiative and responsibility, you will have demonstrable experience working in a fast-paced environment while achieving goals.
You can discuss the effects of CPC, CTR, CPA, CPM, CPLPV, ROAS, LTV, CAC and assess the effectiveness of website performance to identify trends and opportunities to maximize growth Sales. You have exceptional attention to detail and love a challenge, eager to get your hands dirty working with a small, passionate team. Overall, we’re looking for the right fit and have flexibility with previous experience, as long as applicants have Facebook advertising experience (much more than the basic campaign setup).
Start date: November 2021
Office location: Richmond, Vic
Salary: Negotiable, please submit your salary expectations in the app
Application Requirements: Please submit a cover letter and CV to Rhianna at email@example.com