BIS Research Study Highlights Market for IoT Solutions for Micromobility to Reach $26.26 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The market for IoT solutions for micromobility is expected to reach $26.26 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 17.39%, reveals the premium study by BIS Research.
Micromobility vehicle manufacturers are collaborating with IoT solution companies to upgrade their vehicles with IoT-based hardware and software. The growth of global IoT solutions for the micromobility market is driven by growing demand for the first and last mile delivery and scooter sharing markets.
Investment by manufacturers in research and development activities of IoT solutions for micromobility is expected to significantly boost the market. Rapid population growth and urbanization around the world are forcing governments and consumers to switch from conventional vehicles to micromobility vehicles.
The detailed study is a compilation of 112 market data tables and 61 figures spread over 210 pages and an in-depth TOC on “IoT Solutions for Micromobility Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2031”
This exclusive IoT report solutions for the micromobility market will help you with:
- A dedicated section focusing on current and futuristic trends embraced by leading players operating in the global IoT Solutions for Micromobility Market
- In-depth benchmarking of top 15 players providing a holistic view of the global IoT solutions landscape for micromobility
- Global IoT Solutions for Micromobility Market qualitative and quantitative analysis at regional and country level and granularity by application and product segments
Market Analyst’s View:
According to Dhrubajyoti NarayanSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “The Internet of Things (IoT) has provided opportunities for manufacturers to leverage connectivity along with other essential benefits. The world is witnessing a vast uplift by the success of IoT due to its scalability, security and its durability, which has resulted in the successful adoption of IoT solutions by different customers around the world.With the increasing popularity of micromobility vehicles, the global market for IoT solutions for micromobility is also experiencing a boom.Micromobility has the potential to provide first and last mile connectivity to commuters.
See the report on IoT solutions for the micromobility market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some of the most prominent names in the market are:
- Twillio Inc.
- Joyride Technologies Inc.
- Telenor Login
- Omni ID
- OÜ comodule
- INVERS GmbH
- Hangzhou RiDi Technology Co., Ltd
- Voi AB Technology
- LINKA Technologies LLC.
- Otonomo Technologies Ltd.
Companies that are not part of the aforementioned group have been well represented in the various sections of the report (where applicable).
Who should buy this report?
This report can be useful for of the company manufacturing and marketing
- electric bikes,
- electric scooter,
- electric moped,
- shared services,
- delivery services,
- IoT Modules,
- subscriber identity module cards,
- IoT Solution Providers,
- service providers,
- research institutes,
- and regulatory bodies.
Request a FREE sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the futuristic trends in the IoT solutions for micromobility market and how is the market expected to develop during the forecast years 2020-2031?
- What are the main drivers and challenges faced by companies currently working in the market?
- What are the opportunities for companies to expand their business in the IoT solutions for micromobility market?
- Which region is expected to lead the market by 2031?
- What are the main development strategies implemented by the main players to maintain themselves in this highly competitive market?
- What is the current and future revenue scenario of the market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Intelligent Transportation Systems Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research