B2B podcasts and podcasting tools: their main features
Having trouble delivering your B2B podcasts? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
“Don’t bother people. Don’t worry too much about replicating someone else’s formula. Be original with the way you podcast. -James Schramko
As a podcaster, your main goal should be to produce the best possible content for your listeners in an easy-to-consume way. Are you already doing it right? If you already have a three-month schedule of topics to cover, guests to interview, and channel promotion strategies…you also need a good podcast tool.
Remember that covering the technical side of a B2B podcast is an important part of the whole process and delivery. Remember that you are in competition with all podcasts and one could agree that there are far too many in today’s market. A poor quality podcast listening experience will make it even more difficult to popularize it.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Wendell Lansford, Co-Founder of Wyng
Here are some of the best podcasting tools around the world along with their most important features.
We start with Libsyn, which started with its podcast hosting long before podcasts became mainstream. It is indeed one of the original podcast hosts, and it proudly serves thousands of happy customers, including celebrities, a podcast network, and media companies.
Some of the main features of the tool are:
- Easy distribution and audience statistics to analyze what works and what doesn’t.
- Options to monetize the video using a premium content subscription.
- Corporate offer and personalized services.
Having helped over 1,00,000 customers start their podcast channel, Buzzsprout offers the easiest way to host, promote and track your podcast. Creating, uploading and publishing podcasts through Buzzsprout is like a cakewalk. Some of the main features of the tool are:
- It is quick to use and has a simple interface.
- Comes with an import tool that takes no time in migration
- It has a unique video highlight feature, through which marketers can choose which section of the video should be highlighted.
- Omnichannel marketing approach.
Podbean is a well-known podcast channel for its unlimited podcast options. Podcast makers flock to Podbean for its flexibility, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited storage. It has been serving its customers for a decade and specializes in creating podcasts through unlimited hosting.
Some of the other notable features of the tool are:
- Easily distribute podcasts to Google Play, Amazon Alexa, Spotify, iTunes and other major apps and directories.
- Comes with brilliant tools to grow and monetize podcasts on their sponsorship marketplace and premium content service.
- They also have a free YouTube version of their podcast.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Amy Heidersbach, CMO at Persado
Podcast.co is a relatively new company, but its user-friendly interface has made it popular among everyone. Since its inception in 2019, the tool has made quite an impression on marketers and it has already become a go-to platform for professional podcasters.
Some of the notable features of the tool are:
- Transcription of podcasts and analysis of listeners.
- Options for embedding players on your website.
- He uses an intercom on his website, which in turn replicates an efficient and cheerful environment for colleagues.
- It offers a database of technical articles useful for connecting with guests and hosts for interviews and broadcasts.
Using Castos for your podcasts will open the doors to audience growth. Not only does the tool offer unlimited podcast storage, but it has other features like unlimited bandwidth, built-in audiogram, and brilliant transcription features. It is also a perfect solution for WordPress users.
- Install its WordPress plugin and you can publish your podcast series directly from your website.
- It offers options for private podcasts and premium content.
- Private podcasting is a great way to monetize any of your B2B shows.
Given the state of B2B marketing, podcasts should be an integral part of any modern marketing campaign. Podcasts are essential for B2B marketers because:
- While a user only stays on a blog for up to 37 seconds, podcasts can hold the attention of the same user for a bit longer. So podcasts mean higher engagement.
- Podcasts make up about 10% of all content consumed by millennials and that goes grow in the future.
- It offers unique ways to to learn new thingsto be amusedinspire and act like a big one news sources.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Stefan Lederer, CEO and Co-Founder of Bitmovin
Building a successful podcast strategy takes skill, experience, and the right tools. What do you keep in mind when setting up your podcast strategy?